E-SC Service & Consulting
Expertise and indepentend advice from the initial idea to running operation
E-MS uses the team’s expertise not only for its own product development, but also to oﬀer advice on all aspects of power generation and supply on board of ships and oﬀshore platforms. Our activities cover all areas, in which electrical energy is used: From propulsion systems to large consumers in on-board operation to the smallest digital components.
We also developed a system, which enables you not only to collect extensive information about the status of all important assemblies on board, digitally and in real-time, but also to analyze this information methodically based on the recorded data via our remote diagnostic system E-RD. Of course, in compliance with the strictest data protection provisions.
With our solutions, you can benefit from maximum cost-efficiency, the most efficient use of energy, maximum environmental sustainability and low investment/maintenance costs.
The advantages at a glance
- Definition of the system topologies and associated interfaces for complex on-board networks
- Concepts for complex, high quality on-board systems using standard components and planning workﬂows
- Creation of circuit diagrams and control cabinet designs
- Checking and evaluation of technical specifcations and proposals from system suppliers
- Checking and evaluation of test conditions for on-board systems for energy production
- Creation of service specifcations/performance specifcations for complete systems, components, engineering and commissioning services
- Engineering services for shipping companies, shipyards and suppliers, as well as service and commissioning